Emaho is interested in seeing all your submissions but kindly stick to the guidelines listed below -
- A statement about the work along with a brief biography (no more than 300 words)
- Title of the body of work.
- A portfolio of 10 – 15 low res JPEG images that forms the part of the project in a PDF format.
- A short profile of 100 words that includes your educational and professional background.
- A link to your website so we can see more of your work.
Email submissions to - email@example.com
Given the constant flow of submissions we regret that we can not always be prompt with replies, so please bear with us. If you would like to receive specific advice and detailed feedback on your work, we also provide in-depth PORTFOLIO REVIEWS. The sessions are transparent and informal, and are subjected to offer photographers the following -
- Evaluation of creative output.
- Conceptual and Practical guidance needed to help the photographer attain his goals and further development.
- Assistance with self-representation, presentation of portfolios and directive approach to potential market in editorial, publishing and gallery sectors.
- Resources to help enhance your work.
Portfolio review charges are 50$, for 30 min, takes place in New Delhi and consist of one-on-one sessions with Emaho Magazine’s editor, Manik Katyal.
Manik has also served as a portfolio reviewer in various international festivals including FORMAT International Photography Festival, United Kingdom, Chiang Mai Documentary Arts Festival, Thailand, Angkor Photo Festival, Cambodia and Voies-Off, Arles, France.