Karachi, quite the metropolitan city, is famous for its bazaars and architecture. Explore and marvel over the Victorian-Gothic structure crowned by a 50 meter clock tower built in 1889. Experience the bustle inside hundreds of colorful stalls of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and other groceries.
Emaho Magazine presents its international photo walk with Danial Shah to encourage young photographers from Pakistan to explore their talent.
This photo walk is an informal event for amateurs who enjoy photographing the paths they walk on and just want to have a nice time with other keen photographers.
The Emaho Karachi photowalk will be held this 13th of May at the perfect venue, The Empress Market. You’ll find many photography enthusiasts celebrating the spirit of creativity at this event right from 08:30 in the morning.
The best 3 photographers will even get a chance to be featured in Emaho Magazine.
1. Passion for photography
2. A camera (of course) of any kind : mobile phone, compact camera, or digital SLR.
3. Again, passion for photography
- 8:30am: Meet outside KFC, Atrium Mall, Saddar
- 9:00am: Start walking all the way down to Empress Market
- 9:30 am: Wait for everyone to gather at Empress Market’s main entrance
- 10:00am: Start exploring the market, inside out
- 12:00pm: Gather at the gate again and walk back to the atrium mall from another route
- 1:00pm: We’ll all go to the food court at Artium Mall, get refreshments (you’ll have to pay for yourself), and share our experiences with others.
Google Maps ( http://g.co/maps/ftmbn )
Photo Walk Tips:
1. Bring any camera you have, don’t worry if you don’t have a fancy one.
2. If you want to learn photography, you should consider walking with the professionals present there.
3. Bring sunscreen and caps to protect yourself from sunlight.
4. Bring water/juice along with you to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Wear appropriate clothing, you don’t want to gather unwanted attention or be the odd one out.
Poster Designed by: Kashvi Kocher