We are looking for interns to join the Emaho team. The Travel Internship Program involves a worldwide search for today’s finest and emerging talent in the field of travel. We will consider applicants from all areas, provided they exhibit great interest and capability to explore the current travel scenario in the world. Through this internship program, the interns will gain an editorial exposure in the field of travel and also get a chance to interact with famous globetrotters and publish travelogues. The interns will learn how to conduct research to ensure factual accuracy of a traveler, receive training on how to research photos and produce interviews and articles of foremost content. The interns will be required to cover the most up an coming and unique travel and adventure stories, destinations, festivals and documentaries.
The applicants must possess the following-
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent command over English.
• Commitment of 15 hours per week for a period of 3 months.
• An interest in documenting travel destinations and travelers.
• Ability to search for and uncover new talent in the field of travel.
• Ability to conduct interviews with travelers, contribute short articles.
• Strong writing and editing skills preferable.
• Handling of social media interaction.
• Explore the internet looking for specific content fit for Emaho Magazine.
Please email your CV and a letter of interest describing what you can bring to Emaho Magazine’s platform as a contributor to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The letter of interest should include specific technical skills, motivations and experiences that might make you the best candidate. No more than 500 words.